Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013 music-video experiences: My A++ list

1. Blurred Lines: Headbobbable, Legshakeable awesomeness. 
2. Redemption: Originality and perfection.
3. Feelin' Myself: Gahdemi'yurtheshi'yurtheshi'yurtheshi'

That's all.


will.i.am and others (Miley Cyrus, French Montana, Wiz Khalifa) in Feelin' Myself


Robin Thicke, T.I., and Pharell in Blurred Lines.


Jesse Jagz in Redemption

Do you want to see some regular A+ music and music videos?
Here's a little list:

Started From The Bottom, by Drake.  His happiness was overflowing and infectious in this video, so much that I easily aped his dance moves when I heard the song again, and I could see why it won BET Best Video Awards.


Rich and Famous, by Praiz was actually released in December 2012.  Beautiful voice.  And he did make good and buy his mum a Range soon after the video :)


Suit and Tie, by Justin Timberlake from January 2013.  This preview "lyric video" is many times better than the later "official video" for the track.   Enjoy it.  Learn some cool from the master.

3 comments:

t said...

There's a car in four out of six of the still frames. :D

t said...

the man-car connection. I didn't know it was this strong.
In the olden days, it used to be women posing on/by cars. Now it seems the men are asserting their independence?

t said...

Blkkk Skkkn Head by Kanye West would have been in the top five, in the A++ list, had I seen it at the time of making this list over four years ago. It's at least as good as the three I already picked.